Wall Hung Toilet | A Modern Innovation For Small Bathrooms
Worried because of less space for a toilet seat? Let wall hung toilets be the permanent solution to your small bathrooms. They function the same as the floor-mounted toilets but the main difference is their tank which is sheltered behind the wall inside the frame. These toilets have gained much popularity in the past few years because of the following features.
- They add the minimalist look to the bathroom by leaving much area around the floor and ultimately become your space saving toilet.
- They made the cleaning way easier than before because the bowl is not descended towards the floor leaving a free area around the fixture makes the cleaning process much easier.
- They can hold a weight of up to 500 pounds.
- Installation of wall hung toilets is as easy as 1 2 3 go.
- They are designed with a single mold so the risk of leakage will be reduced to zero. There is no joining point in the whole seat which is the point key to the zero leakage.
- If you are a hygiene freak. Then these Toilets are just the right choice for you because every part of the toilet is accessible for cleaning.
Despite all these attractive features you may be thinking about: Is it safe to install these hanging toilets?
This could be the main concern as the toilet is hung and is not fixed to any base so one might think it’s a bit risky to sit on a hanging seat. But in reality, it is 100% safe as mentioned above they can hold up to a weight of approx 500 pounds, so they are safe.
What are you waiting for? If you are struggling for more space in your small bathrooms these hanging toilets are the right choices for you.