Waterfall Bathroom Faucet – Is It Worth The Price?
Waterfall bathroom faucet is another of the many types of bathroom faucets. It derives its name from the fact that it looks more of a waterfall. The design is simply elegant.
There is however a backlash of this bathroom faucet that many users have found to be somehow not so good for the market. These unfounded claims include:
- The waterfall design makes the bathroom faucet a bit difficult to use especially when cleaning items like toothbrushes.
- This bathroom faucet is quite an expensive product.
- With time it tends to have poor pressure due to poor aeration. This trait definitely makes it lose its purpose.
- With time the waterfall effect also tends to disappear or minimize.
- It may not be suitable for people that enjoy good and much trickles.
With all the above shortfalls though, waterfall tub faucet is still a big name when it comes to bathroom faucets. You definitely have no reason to rely on unfounded claims.
Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucets You’ll Love
There is no wonder why many people are in love with waterfall faucet – this possesses the graceful design as well as creates soothing sound of the cascading water, which is likened to one found in the Asian garden. The innovative faucets mimic an action of the waterfall with single lever mechanism, which delivers cold and hot water.
The waterfall bathroom faucet is available in many finishes as well as glass types, and with the frosted glass and the black glass faucets adding the sophisticated appearance in your bathroom, whereas clear glass faucets add lighter touch with same elegant design. The terrific waterfall sink faucets are accessible in the classic finishes such as satin nickel, chrome, or oil rubbed bronze.
The waterfall faucets are right in many bathroom styles, from Contemporary to Asian and to Innovative.